All limited warranties for (Sleeves, Electronics, and blades) do not cover any damage due to (1) acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, improper handling, commercial use or modifications of this product, or normal wear and tear; (2) improper operation or maintenance of this Product; or (3) attempted repair by any party other than Bendu Armory, LLC.
These Limited Warranties do not apply where it is determined by Bendu Armory, LLC that there is no fault with the product itself. Repairs not covered by the Limited Warranty can be done at the owner’s expense.
If you attempt to repair any of our products, the warranty is VOID. We offer repair services, at the buyer’s expense.
For more specific limited warranty information regarding sleeves, blades, and electronics; please see below.
Inspired and Budget Sabers have been discontinued and will not be returnable nor do they qualify for any of our warranties.
The Carbon Fiber Sleeve Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship for the Product for a period of 1 year from the original shipping date from Bendu Armory, LLC.
Every carbon fiber sleeve is 100% unique due to the unique nature in which carbon fiber is made, as such there can and will be some slight variations in the cosmetics, including but not limited to, slipped weaves, slipped accent pieces, resin voids (these can look like scratches), noticeable seam lines, or wrinkles in the fabric (this is more obvious is white fabrics like the DATA the weaves.) These items and others like it are not covered under warranty.
Items that are covered under this limited warranty are: Catastrophic failure or delamination of fibers or major cosmetic defects, including but not limited to, dry spots on the weaves, or holes in the carbon fiber.
Repair or replacement of shells is at the discretion of Bendu Armory, LLCWarranty cannot be transferred.
Blade Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship for the Product for a period of 90 days from the original shipping date from Bendu Armory, LLC.Heavy Grade Pixel (excluding V2-KR Pixel Blades) and Tri-Cree Blades are warrantied for saber combat.
Saber combat is defined is saber to saber striking, such as dueling. The warranty DOES NOT cover abuse, neglect, misused, and/or accidents. Examples of abuse, neglect, misused, and/or accidents are, including but not limited to, striking non-saber blade objects such as trees, metal poles, etc.
This warranty does not cover striking the tip of the blade on the ground or walls.
Side shadows or mid-blade joint shadow’s are not covered under any warranty as its impossible to completly remove shadows from V1 & V2 blades and side shadowing is the nature of pixel blades in general. KR blades have the least amount of shadow and still can be seen and as such will not be a warranty item either.
Show blades (including heavy show blades) and 7/8-inch Pixel blades are not warrantied for combat.
Warranty cannot be transferred.
Electronic Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship for the Product for a period of 1 year* from the original shipping date from Bendu Armory, LLC.
*Speakers are covered under the limited warranty for a period of 6 months
*Batteries are NOT covered under the limited warranty.
Warranty cannot be transferred.
The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the Product to Bendu Armory, LLC. If the product is not under warranty, then the cost of shipping back to the customer will be included in the repair cost.
Warranty cannot be transferred.
- All lead-times posted are ESTIMATES and not guarantees. Please plan ahead before ordering as we do not offer a rush service.
- Lead-times can change at anytime and without notice and does not qualify you for a cancellation.
- Please be aware there is a global shortages for microchips and raw materials, these shortages have and will cause delays. Please be patient.
- We do not offer returns on our products as they are handcrafted to order and made specifically for each customer, including blades. Should there be an issue with the product’s function and it is covered under our warranty, we will repair or replace the product. If the wrong item is sent, we will send the correct product and cover all shipping costs.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be canceled. However, you can call us at (714) 943-8133 or email us at email@example.com if you need to make changes to your order, we’re happy to help!
- We are not liable for shipping delays by the carrier.
- In rare circumstances we reserve the right to issue a refund or cancellation after all other options have been exhausted, first. As such, cancelations and refunds are subject to a fee; 6% for cancellations or a $25 restocking fee for returns/refunds.
- Shipping costs for returned orders will not be refunded.
- At the bottom of the check out screen, you have to check a box agreeing to our policies. These agreement is legally binding and failure to read the agreement does not waive your responsibility outlined in the agreement.
- We understand this policy is very strict. However, in the past, previous customers have abused our previous policy. Such as, ordering a saber or a blade, using it at a party/Halloween/con, etc, and then returning the order and treated is as free rental.
- If you’re worried about your order or have any problems, we have an incredible warranty and we will do everything in our power to help our customers.
- Inspired and Budget Sabers have been discontinued and will not be returnable nor do they qualify for any of our warranties.
- We ship worldwide. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the shipping address you entered. All ‘Saber’ products are covered with insurance equal to the amount you paid for the saber, which is reflected in the shipping cost.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based dimensioned based.
Bendu Armory, LLC assumes no responsibility for orders shipped to foreign countries. When you place your order with us, you are assuming all Risks for Lost, Stolen, Damaged, Delayed or Impounded Orders. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country. When you place your order, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. If the package is lost, stolen or seized by Customs - for any reason - and we do not receive the package back, we will not issue you a refund. Foreign packages that are lost or stolen will not be refunded. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges. You are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply. We do not collect any duties or taxes from you and do not know how much they will cost you. Check with your country. We report the exact amount of the sale on the Customs form.
- All Bendu Armory, LLC products valued at $100 or greater will be automatically insured. This means that all ‘Sabers’ will be insured automatically.
- Due to the recent Supreme Court Ruling, sales tax will be collected from every customer according to their state tax rate.
- For more info, visit: https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/17pdf/17-494_j4el.pdf